By purchasing batteries from any Vapor 55 location, you are accepting full responsibility for proper battery care and usage. Batteries can fail without warning. The user must know the risks of lithium batteries and should have knowledge of how to care for them, charge and discharge them, and use them safely before using any device or mod. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Batteries may explode if mishandled. Vapor 55 LLC and its employees and its authorized representatives will not be held liable or responsible for the use/misuse of lithium batteries, e-cigarette devices, or any battery chargers.
Below are some general guidelines to follow when caring for batteries
- All Li-ion batteries may vent or explode if they are misused
- Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
- Never leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- Never store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be safely stored in a battery case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of any battery.
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0 volts.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.
- Failure to follow the guidelines can result in failure of the device, failure of any attached atomizer, and/or personal injury.